Ukraine: Healthcare Availability & Infrastructure Update
May 18, 2022
On March 1st Premise began launching a series of humanitarian data collection tasks focused on helping actors involved in the response make more informed decisions.
The update focuses on Ukraine healthcare availability and infrastructure. It was informed by the following data sources collected directly from Ukrainians.
- Ukraine: multi-sectoral needs assessment survey
- Ukraine: water and sanitation survey
- Ukraine: healthcare survey
- Ukraine: displacement survey
- Ukraine: safety survey
- Ukraine: pharmacy stock-out monitoring
- Ukraine: fuel price & availability
- Ukraine: food security survey
- Ukraine: food price monitoring
- Ukraine: fuel price availability
- Ukraine: household utilities
- Poland, Moldova, & Romania: refugee processing centers observational data collection
- Poland, Moldova, Romania, Hungary: refugee needs assessment survey
Premise is a two-way global marketplace for high-quality data.
Be more efficient, agile, and effective with real-time, crowdsourced data.
Premise empowers international development and humanitarian aid clients to gather baseline data; track changes over time; gain insight into beneficiary perspectives and on-the-ground realities; and make informed decisions about program implementation and resource allocation.